Friday, December 13, 2013

Hands on with LG’s curved, self-healing G Flex smartphone

Unlike most new smartphones I’ve seen this year, the LG G Flex genuinely surprised me. And not just because of its curved design or the fact that it’s built from materials with “self-healing” properties. What really caught me off guard is the fact that I actually kind of like it.
When the box for the LG G Flex – curved, just like the phone itself – landed on my desk, I approached it with an open mind. But there were already a number of factors that also made me a little prepared to hate it. For one thing it’s a 6-inch “phablet,” which I think is just too big. Period. Then there’s the curved shape and all that self-healing marketing, which I find incredibly gimmicky. And to top it all off, I wasn’t in love with the LG G2, which, in many ways, the G Flex is based on.

No comments:

Post a Comment