Monday, December 16, 2013

REVIEW: iPad air is faster and lighter, but is it really thinner?

I have been a dedicated iPad user since the middle of 2011 when the second version of the world's first tablet was launched. Over the past two years it has become my primary computing device, especially when it comes to consumption. Though a couple of years old, the iPad 2 is still a great device, as I am reminded every time I test a new tablet.  


Three new versions of the iPad have come along since I started using one. Despite the superb Retina display screen that debuted with the third version, I have never been really tempted to upgrade my old iPad. That was until the Apple decided to come out with the iPad Air, much thinner and lighter.  

But the iPad has always been an amazingly thin computing device. How much more thin could the guys in Cupertino make it? This was question at the back of my mind when I finally got my hands of an iPad Air. 

No comments:

Post a Comment